- 120g Stevia-Sweetened Dark Chocolate, melted in 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil ( I use “Well Naturally” Stevia-sweetened dark chocolate – available in the heath food section @ Coles.)
- 3 perfectly ripe Small Avocados, or 2 Large (No black bits as they add a horrible bitter taste! )
- 1/3 c baking Natvia (-or more if you’re a bit of a sweet tooth!)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 c Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2/3 c roughly chopped walnuts (optional)
- 90g Stevia-Sweetened Dark Chocolate (again, I like “Well Naturally” Stevia-sweetened dark chocolate)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Puree the avocado flesh in a small food processor or for an even better result I recommend a stick mixer.
- Melt chocolate together with coconut oil and stir until smooth. (You will use this exact same method to make the icing).
- Beat all remaining ingredients together with the avocado and melted chocolate mixture in a bowl with an electric mixer until really smooth and fluffy.
- Spoon batter into a greased 20cm square baking dish.
- Bake at 180C for 35 minutes – or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool, and then top with icing which is made by melting chocolate together with coconut oil and stir until smooth.
- Top with walnuts if desired.