*Vegan, Refined Sugar, Gluten and Dairy Free!
- 180g stevia-sweetened dark chocolate, broken into squares. (I use “Well Naturally” brand available from most Coles and Woolworths stores in the health food section – the Orange flavour is my favourite, but mint chip, cherry and plain will all work well here.)
- 40g virgin coconut oil
- 35g unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- 20g unsalted pistachios (hazelnuts are an excellent alternative!)
- 15g shredded coconut
- 20g craisins (or raisins/sultanas)
- 30g dried pitted cherries (or dried blueberries)
*PLUS Chocolate Moulds – This quantity was enough for me to make two 10cm x 6cm x 5cm bunnies plus 6 small half eggs
- In the top of a double boiler, melt your chocolate. (Or, if you have a Thermomix place the chocolate pieces into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/speed8. Scrape sides of bowl, add coconut oil and melt 2-3 mins/50C/speed 3)
- Once melted, pour a little in each mould to just cover the surfaces for a nice outer appearance.
- To the rest of your mixture add the remaining ingredients and blend gently until just combined.
- Once blended pour into moulds and set! It’s a good idea to bang them down on the bench top a few times before they go into the fridge to ensure the melted chocolate has evenly covered the surface of the mould.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or until set firmly.
- Pop out of moulds, wrap in cellophane and give … Or grab a knife and get stuck in to it! YUM!!!