Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Paleo Friendly.
- 2 tbsp. rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Simply combine syrup, cinnamon and coconut oil in a mug and set aside.
- 110g (1 cup) almond meal (If using a Thermomix just blitz 110g blanched almonds for 7 sec / speed 10 – frozen almonds produce a better result but this isn’t essential.)
- 10g (2 tbsp.) coconut flour
- 50g (1/4 cup) Natvia
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 60g (¼ cup) coconut oil
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl. (TM – Prepare you’re almond meal and then weigh in remaining dry ingredients and blitz again 5 sec / speed 5)
- In a medium jug, blend together the wet ingredients and whisk together with a fork.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until well combined (TM – 1 min / speed 3 and add contents of jug through centre hole gradually. Increase to speed 4 for last 20 seconds.)
- Using a large dessert spoon or ice-cream scoop, scoop even quantities of muffin batter into greased silicone muffin trays (or line them with paper if you don’t have the silicone pans.)
- Swirl even amounts of topping onto muffins.
- Bake muffins for 15-20 minutes at 180°C
- Serve warm with a nice cup of tea for extra comfort factor!
Makes 10 small or 6 large muffins