*Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- 1 ½ cups (175g) quinoa flakes (or gluten free rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup (40g) desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup (60g) flaked or chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp.(15g) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. Sunflower butter (peanut, almond, cashew etc. would all work too.)
- 2 tbsp. honey or coconut nectar
- 1-2 tbsp Natvia (if you want them to be as sweet as regular Anzacs – leave it out if you’re not a real sweet tooth)
- 2 tbsp water
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor (TM- speed 6 / 5 seconds). Check that you have a dough consistency that you could form into balls, add a bit more water if necessary, and process again for about 5 more seconds.
- Form into about 20 small balls and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Flatten down with the back of a spatula ensuring a bit of space remains around each bikkie.
- Bakefor 20 -30 minutes on 160C or until golden brown.