*Dairy free, Refined Sugar Free
- 80g Steel Cut Oats
- 20g Coconut Oil
- 200g Almond milk
- 100g Coconut Cream
- pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon Natvia (or coconut sugar)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, to sprinkle
- 25 g dried cranberries, (optional)
- 25 g dried figs, (optional)
- Drizzle of manuka honey (or maple syrup)
- Place coconut oil and oats into the TM bowl. Set temperature at 100C/speed 1 / 3 mins.
- Add the Almond milk, coconut cream and salt then continue cooking at 100C / 12 minutes/speed 3.
- Once cooked, pour into a bowl, sprinkle cinnamon, honey/syrup and some cranberries and/or figs to serve.