*Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- ½ small Wombok, shredded
- ½ yellow and ½ red capsicum julienned
- 100g snow peas, julienned
- handful chopped Vietnamese mint
- handful chopped coriander
- 3 spring onions thinly sliced
- 2 heaped tablespoons flaked dried coconut
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded (optional)
- 3 tbsp. macadamia oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. tamari (wheat-free soy)
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1-2 bird’s eye chillis
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Place your coconut flakes on an oven tray lined with baking paper and pop into the oven for 5 minutes to brown (alternately you can toast them in a hot non-stick frypan – keep an eye on it as they will toast very quickly!). Set aside.
- Prepare all of your salad vegetables and combine well in a large bowl. Add your shredded chicken (if desired) and, just prior to serving add ¾ of toasted coconut and the dressing.
- Garnish with some fresh herbs and reserved cobnut flakes and serve immediately.