*Gluten Free, dairy Free, Soy Free, MSG Free
- 10 birdseye chillies
- 2 fresh long red chillies
- 2 tbsp. dried shrimp paste
- 2 brown onions
- 5 macadamia nuts
- 4 large or 6 small garlic cloves
- 8 cm piece of ginger (size of a large thumb)
- 2 stalks lemon grass (white part only)
- 1 bunch fresh coriander roots and stems included – washed well and dried.
- 3 tsp. fresh grated turmeric (or 1 tsp. turmeric powder)
- 60 mls of peanut oil. (or macadamia oil)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (or palm sugar)
- Place everything into food processor bowl and hit turbo (or highest food processor speed) until desired texture is required. (TM – Turbo 2 sec bursts about 4-5 times)
- Divide amongst clean glass jars, top with a little peanut oil and secure lids tightly.
Will keep for 4-6 weeks in fridge covered with oil.
Use 2-4 tbsp of paste to create a laksa meal for 4
Makes about 2 cups of paste.