Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 10 min
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 birds eye chillis
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger
- 1 L Chicken Stock (homemade is best!)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 400g Prawn Gyoza or dumpling of choice (Costco has great ones!)
- 1 bunch baby spinach, rinsed and chopped roughly (shredded Wombok or Asian greens such as baby bok choy work well too)
- 3 Spring Onions, Thinly Sliced Diagonally
- Mince together your garlic, chilli and ginger in a small processor or by hand.
- Heat a medium saucepan, add a little peanut or sesame oil and fry until soft.
- Add stock, soy and 1 cup water to the saucepan and cook, on high, until boiling. Reduce heat to low.
- Add dumplings and cook through.
- Remove from heat. Stir through greens. Ladle into bowls and top with sliced spring onions.