*Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-Free, Nut-Free
* Includes Thermomix Instructions
- 1 cup of white quinoa (soaked overnight if not using Bolivian or Peruvian which is general pre-rinsed and ready to go) cooked in 2 cups boiling water (or see below for TM instructions)
- Large handful fresh parsley
- Small handful fresh mint
- 1 large or 2 small Spanish onions
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 12 medium cherry tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- A good grinding of pink Himalayan salt
- Cook quinoa in boiling water for 12 minutes or until all water has been absorbed . (TM – Place 1L of cold water into TM bowl. Place 200g of quinoa into TM basket and put basket in place. Steam quinoa for 20 min/Varoma/speed 2.) Fluff and stand.
- Chop parsley, mint, onion and garlic finely (TM – 3 secs /speed 7) and add to large bowl along with quartered cherry tomatoes (or add to TM bowl – 3 secs/ speed 4, scrape down sides of bowl)
- Add cooled, cooked quinoa, lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Mix well to combine (TM – 30 secs/speed 1.) and serve.