Low Carb, Low Fat, Low Calorie, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Nut Free.
- 250g Broccoli Florets
- Small bunch of Parsley chopped in half lengthways
- 4 stalks Celery
- ½ large or 1 small Spanish Onion
- Flesh of 1 small smoked trout, skin and bones removed (Tinned Tuna or Salmon would work just as well and is even quicker!)
- 1 lemon, halved (juice one half for the dressing below, and the second half is for serving)
- Half a cup of homemade or bought Tzatziki (cucumber, yogurt and garlic dip)
- Chopped dill or coriander
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Place first 4 ingredients and half of the trout in a food processor and pulse quickly until chopped roughly (in a Thermomix or similar this literally takes a couple of seconds – don’t overdo it or you will end up with mash!)
- Divide your salad into bowls. Top with the rest of the trout pieces and drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve with lemon wedges or squeeze the lemon juice over just before eating – Delicious!