*Best made 1 day in advance
- 50g (½ cup) rolled oats (*Gluten free option – use quinoa flakes)
- 3 tbsp L.S.A mix (Linseeds, Sunflower Seeds and Almonds)
- 2 tbsp. coconut flakes (or shredded coconut)
- 1 tbsp. dried goji berries
- 60ml (¼ cup) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 60ml (¼ cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small pink lady apple, cored, coarsely grated with skin on
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Natvia, or preferred sweetener such as coconut sugar
- 125g (½ cup) Greek yoghurt or coconut cream for dairy-free option (plus extra to serve)
- 75g (½ cup) mixed fresh or frozen berries such as strawberries, blueberries & raspberries (plus extra to serve)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds, to serve
- Place all ingredients, except chia seeds into a 1 litre container with a lid.
- Mix to combine, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably overnight.
- Serve topped with a dollop of Greek yoghurt, a few berries, a few coconut flakes, and a sprinkling of chia seeds.